Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Reunion!

Hey All-- sorry, i've dropped the ball on the planning of the reunion recently. I blame it on the holidays. But anyways, I have started looking at rental properties in Nags Head and all it has done is succeed in overwhelming me! So much to figure out!

So first off-- we've chosen the first week of August as our travel week!

2. Nags Head, NC as the destination

Now I have some questions for you all:

a. how many houses do we want to rent
b. what is the price range we are willing to work with
c. how are we going to split up the families? I have an idea, but I don't want to force any particular grouping on everybody. So my thought was Crothers in one house with a few stragglers from the Helsel, Joseph, Coghlan grouping and then the leftovers from the HJC into another house. Please let me know if you have other ideas.
d. I was thinking once we figure out the house groupings, we can have a "house captain" from each house to work with me to figure out the best choice of rental for us all...and close together.

And lastly, if anyone has tips for how to rent in OBX (cough cough aunt nancy and uncle thom, mom and dad) please don't hesitate to share or lend your expertise...we all know the dumps that you can end up with after looking at a perfectly lovely photo in the magazines (eeew).

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment